To Download It’s Never too Late to Create Hope eBook for free, click on the below link:
Below is a list of instructions for downloading my eBook(s).
Instructions for Downloading My eBooks.
- Click on the link of my eBook.
- After the link has opened you will see a picture of the eBook’s book cover.
- Read the brief introduction to the eBook.
- At the bottom of the article, there is a FREE — ADD TO CART blue button. Click on the FREE– ADD TO CART button.
- After clicking on the blue FREE — ADD TO CART blue button another page will open for you.
- Type in your email address, first and last name and then click on the blue PURCHASE button.
- The eBook is Free so don’t worry about having to pay anything by clicking on the blue PURCHASE button.
- After clicking on PURCHASE another page will open, which will be the PURCHASE CONFIRMATION notification.
- Scroll down and under the Total Price, which is $0.00; you will see Products and then NAME under Products.
- Under NAME is the link to the eBook. Click on the eBook link and a small window will open for you.
- In this small window, you may either save the eBook to your computer or you can open the eBook using Adobe Acrobat Reader or another program.
- By using Adobe Acrobat Reader or another desired program to open the file for you, you can begin to read the eBook.
In the event that you have any questions or need help saving or opening the eBooks, please let me know and I will help you.
That in order to receive the link to open this eBook, on the CHECK OUT page, please enter your name and email (will only be shared with me). After filling out your name and email, click on the blue PURCHASE button. By clicking on the blue PURCHASE button you will be asked to PLEASE WAIT. Another window will open with PURCHASE CONFIRMATION — which again my eBook is FREE.
At the bottom of the PURCHASE CONFIRMATION page is PRODUCTS where you will see the name of the eBook. Under the Product information — will be the name of the eBook — is a blue link (my eBook). Click on the blue link to my eBook. After clicking on this link, another small window will open, giving you the option of saving the eBook to your computer or opening the eBook with Adobe reader or another program of your choosing.
You have my permission to share my articles and or video presentations with anyone you believe could benefit, however please attribute me as being the author of the article (s) video presentation (s), and provide a link back to the article (s) on Create a Spark of Hope. In the event that you have questions, please send those questions to me. All questions are good questions. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you. Copyright 2016.